Colac's Primary and Secondary Schools
Colac Otway Shire has one specialist school for children with special needs, 10 government primary schools, three Catholic primary schools, two P-12 government schools and two secondary colleges (one Catholic).
Colac Secondary College
Colac Secondary College has recently completed a $21 million redevelopment. The College facilities include new classrooms, a science centre, arts/technology centre, performing art/hospitality centre and sports oval. In addition the College has a partnership with the local community and enjoys shared use of the new Colac Community Library Learning Centre and Bluewater Leisure Centre. A Trade Training Centre has campuses at both Colac Secondary College and Trinity College to provide further hands on training for VCAL and tertiary students.
Trinity College, Colac
Trinity College Colac, a Catholic co-educational day college for Yr 7-12 students is committed to making a difference in the lives of its young people. Trinity College’s vision is of a vibrant learning community where students are inspired to reach their potential in a happy and supportive environment. Learning for students is facilitated in modern, well-resourced facilities, utilising a curriculum that caters the students’ individual needs and interests.
Trinity College aim to work with students and parents to ensure that each student has a learning pathway that best suits the needs of the individual child. The College Master Plan provides a strategic blueprint for facilities into the future and has seen the construction and upgrade of a number of facilities.
Construction is currently underway to build a performing arts centre at the college.
Apollo Bay P-12 College
Apollo Bay P-12 College has also received government commitment for major renovations and many of our government schools have recently-completed stadiums, arts centres and other multi-use buildings.
To arrange a visit for you and your child contact a Primary or Secondary School below.
- Alvie Consolidated Primary – Wool Wool Rd, Alvie – 5234 8256
- Apollo Bay P12 – Pengilley Ave, Apollo Bay – 5237 6483
- Beeac Primary – Lang St, Beeac – 5234 6463
- Birregurra Primary – Beal St, Birregurra – 5236 2222
- Carlisle River Primary – Moomoomawrong Rd, Carlisle River – 5235 0261
- Colac Primary – Murray St, Colac East – 5231 2560
- Colac South West Primary – Wilson St, Colac – 5232 1170
- Colac Specialist School – 120 Wilson St, Colac – 5231 1055
- Colac West Primary – 12 Ligar St, Colac – 5231 2479
- Elliminyt Primary – Main St, Elliminyt – 5231 5208
- Forrest Primary – Grant St, Forrest – 5236 6393
- Lavers Hill P12 College – Ocean Rd, Lavers Hill – 5237 3213
- Sacred Heart Primary – Cnr Hart & Pound Rds, Elliminyt – 5231 5292
- St Brendan’s Primary – Warrion Rd, Coragulac – 5233 1464
- St Mary’s Primary – Calvert St, Colac – 5231 3640
- Apollo Bay P-12 College – Pengilley Ave, Apollo Bay – 5237 6483
- Colac Secondary College – 173 Queen St, Colac – 5231 5844
- Lavers Hill P-12 College – Ocean Rd, Lavers Hill – 5237 3213
- Trinity College Colac – 119 Hart Street, Colac – 5233 9200
Contact us to find out more about Colac and district’s education facilities.